Hello everyone! Hope the week has gone well for you so far.
Our KitPvP gamemode had its official launch earlier this month.
We had lots of fun testing during the launch and have done some balance updates after.
In KitPVP you pick a kit to fight with others.
There are 5 arenas to pick from any many fun and unique kits.
Each kit has it's own unique abilities and fighting styles. In combination with the Class system you can have a lot of fun in combat.
Balance update, based on player and staff experience alike and includes the following:
- expanded the kit menu with helpful tips for newer players
- decreased Juggernaut defense and base health (it is still larger than is normally possible)
- removed Fire Aspect from Juggernaut's sword
- because Gladiator's Trident migrates around inventory every single time it's thrown, it's been replaced with an offhand crossbow with stun bolts
- re-added fourth crossbow for Duelist, which means engagement bursts are more powerful
- slightly increased Assasin's base health (still bellow normal)
- Assassin's blade now has Fire Aspect, adding more pressure to their attacks
- decreased shield-busting properties of axes
- Skyhunter now has permanent Slow Fall I, greatly increasing safety and agility, however, fireworks now play a bigger part in overall movement